AVI-EMERGE AQUA TRAINER
For the aqua exercise enthusiast looking for a custom fit and high performance. It features a quick-drying upper with hook and loop straps, anti-slip rubber sole, and drainage ports in addition to our Cantilever® system for cushioning and stability.
*Get Free Shipping On Your Purchase.
- Hook and loop lacing straps for fast adjustments and a personalized fit that remains secure throughout your water activity
- Anti-wicking mesh/neoprene upper with ports for superb water flow and breathability that reduces drying time
- Specially formulated, anti-slip rubber and tread pattern sole with water drainage channels on midsole allows water to escape freely
- Molded EVA midsole with Cantilever for cushioning and stability during your workout
- Specially designed molded EVA sockliner with strategically placed perforations for quick dry water drainage, The footbed pattern surface reduces movement and enhances the fit
- Sizes: 6-11 (Women`s)
- Width: M(C)/W(D)
Fits Well and So Light
Posted by D.E. B. on May 19th 2017
Brand new to aqua aerobics so this is the first time I've needed a shoe like this. Great fit, so comfortable, easy to use straps and they are light. Just started wearing so can't attest to long term usage yet. I would like more color options.
A+ for Fit, Flexibility,Traction & Comfort.
Posted by A. Clark on Dec 12th 2016
For almost 3 years, I’ve worn my Avi-Emerge Aqua Trainers twice a week for two 1-hour sessions of water aerobics in a heated saltwater/chlorine pool. The cushioning and support are great, the toe box is very comfortable, and the Velcro fasteners stay closed. These shoes fit true to size and are also lighter and more flexible than other brands I’ve tried. As to durability, the color of the upper material started to bleach out at about 6 to 8 months, and around 12 months of wear, I noticed some peeling of the upper material. The cushioning and support remained good. As a former runner, I was used to replacing my shoes after a year to maintain good cushioning, so some deterioration of the upper material around 12 months of wear does not upset me. While the Avi-Emerge AquaTrainer is more expensive than some other brands of water shoes, its excellent fit, support, comfort and flexibility are worth the additional cost. The seller's customer service is great and their 20% discount is always appreciated.
Two Generations Benefit From Aqua Trainer
Posted by Camille Torgeson on Aug 23rd 2016
This is my preferred water shoe and also that of my Mother who is also a teacher of water exercise. The ease of getting in and out of the shoe is wonderful and the added traction and stability it gives us on the slick pool floor allows us to do more for ourselves as well as our students. Quick response to changing directions and moving is necessary and these shoes provide that ability.
I love these aqua shoes
Posted by Unknown on Jun 9th 2016
These shoes are comfortable have support that I need wear very well this is my 3rd & 4th pair in over 2yrs so I can'T complain I love them and they don'T have shoe laces that come open